Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LexyNicole1018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2013, 04:27 AM
    Legal to date?
    I am a 16 year old girl turning 17 in October and I'm dating a 14 year old boy who is turning 15 in 9 days is it illegal for us to date?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 3, 2013, 04:52 AM
    It is not illegal to date. There are no laws that govern dating. However, its up to his parents. If they do not permit your dating then you can't.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 3, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Are his parents OK with him dating a 16 year old? That is the thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 14 and from Canada,is it legal to date an 18 year old [ 16 Answers ]

I was wondring if it was legal to date a 18 year old boy, I'm 14 year old girl. We are both mature and not looking for any kind of intercourse

Can you date if your in legal separation in California [ 1 Answers ]

I am married and I want to know if we get an legal separation will he be able to date

14 yr. Old and 18 yr. Old legal to DATE? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, so I am going to be 15 THIS MONTH, and as for the guy I like... He turnned 18 this month too. So that's three years between us. We dated for a few days and then had to break up because my dad found out. But my mom was tottally okay with it. My parents are divorced by the way. I also...

Is it legal for a 19 y/o to date a 16 y/o in CA? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 19 and I am 16, we have been together for over a year now with parental consent. Just recently my parents decided they don't want me seeing him anymore and are threatening to get a restraining order:mad: . My friend had the same problem in the past and she told me that if your...

View more questions Search