Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjames Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 02:26 PM
    How to look sick?
    Ok, I need to look sick enough to skip school tomorrow so I need quick answers! I'm only skipping off because today I had a root canal filling and my gum is killing me! My mum won't let me stay off for just that reason so help me please?

Please don't have a go at me that I should just go to school because I can do without it :L
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2013, 02:31 PM
    If anything, have your mom call or take you back to that dentist. You shouldn't have any pain now that the nerves have been removed. The only gum pain should be short-term because of the injections the dentist gave to numb you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can we fall sick due to sick puppies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We bought a puppy, it's a Labrador, when he was 45 days old rite now he is 63 days old (he was born on 30th may). The problem is when he came to us he had a bit of cold as he was sneezing he didn't eat properly, we took him to a vet who gave him canine corona virus and vanguard plus... its...

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

View more questions Search