Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluekid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2013, 05:33 PM
    Felicity season 2 music question
    Does anyone know what the name of the song is at the end of episode "Getting Lucky" in season 2? It's the last song in the episode. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm watching through Netflix.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity music Season One [ 2 Answers ]

In season one, Happy Birthday, during a scene at Julie's party, I believe, a song is playing that goes: I found a photograph of you and me I had to laugh ... The pattern on the wall we painted there When we were small I try to keep things good but I can't be the only one I try to tell...

Felicity season 1 dvd music [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that appears in the season 1 of felicity DVD box set "Assasins", in which Noel is making Felicity a mixed tape. I believe the original song featured was from beth orton but I want to know the DVD version of it. The lyrics are: I am...

Music On Felicity Season 4 DVD [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone I can write to to find out the names of the songs that were played on Episode 14 and 16 of the Felicity Season 4 DVD? These are different songs, for the most party, than were used on the original TV show. Somewhere, there must be a listing of them, or someone to write to at the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.