Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GR Mohlatlole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 03:29 PM
    Forensic Sciences professional education
    I also want to apply for a bursary and study forensic sciences in a professional institution next year. I'm willing to do anything possible to get what I want. Can somebody help me with the university and the bursary, or anyone of those?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2013, 03:46 PM
    This is a very popular major. I just read recently that it's easier to get into Law School!

The only way to know about scholarships is to ask specific colleges.

You will need to be at the top of your class to be accepted - you have misspelled professional, and that will hurt your chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Statistics for the sciences Q [ 3 Answers ]

A random variable x has this probability distribution: x 0 1 2 3 4 5 p(x) 0.1 0.3 0.4 0.1 ? 0.05 a. Find p(4) b. Construct a probability histogram to describe p(x) c. Find...

Sciences, trees [ 10 Answers ]

14. A friend wants to plant a tree next to his two-story home. You suggest that he plants a/an A. Seedless Ash C. Hybrid Willow. B. White Birch. D. American Sycamore. This is in forestry science... do at home course.. I read my text and I thought it was B the white but my answer is...

Math and sciences [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find 2 prime numbers that if multiplied will give me 400

Sciences [ 2 Answers ]

Why is sodium hydroxide NOT suitable for curing an upset stomach

View more questions Search