Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekamangaza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Diploma mills
    Dear,

My question is about diploma mill from some institutions, I would to understand ''Unaccredited institution'', Does it means that they grant Diploma mills?
    Thank you in advance for your clarification

Edouard kamangaza
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Please refer to THIS THREAD, should be a real eye opener for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Avoiding Degree Mills [ 6 Answers ]

When signing up for any kind of higher education program, especially online, you must ask yourself if you are entering a Degree Mill program. There a number of questions you should always ask yourself: Is the College accredited with a lawful body ? Is the course load right for the subject...

What are your opinions on"puppy mills"? [ 12 Answers ]

I am curious to hear opinions of people on this site on the subject of "PUPPY MILLS"? Do you support them, or do you believe that they should be shut down and the owners punished?

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search