Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 03:25 AM
    My symptoms
    Nausea, dizziness, sharp pain and soreness in my abdomen that feels like a string with one side tied to the inside of my bellybutton and the other somewhere down toward my vagina, loss of appetite, verry SUDDEN horsed voice, sore throat, painful unproductive cough, burning watery eyes
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 30, 2013, 03:27 AM
    You MUST go and see your own medical practitioner as we CANNOT make any kind of diagnoses over the internet.
    jessna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 03:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    You MUST go and see your own medical practitioner as we CANNOT make any kind of diagnoses over the internet.
    Does this sound like an urgent situation?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 30, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Yes its urgent.
    1102568 Posts: 65, Reputation: -1

May 1, 2013, 03:19 AM
    If I were to take a guess I would say it sounds like a thyroid hormone problem, go and see a doctor so he can check up on you and give you a diagnosis. If it is a thyroid hormone problem and it's not because of a deficiency of zinc, you may need extra hormones to keep your body functioning at a healthy level, so you better go and see a professional as we can not accurately diagnose you over the internet, even if we were doctors ourselves, go and get checked!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 1, 2013, 05:16 AM
    When did this all begin? Which symptoms came first?

The time frame you've been dealing with it can often determine the urgency.

Also, if you're even wondering if you should see a doctor, then you probably should.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

OK so I am on birth control but I took anti biotics and had sex that night and for two weeks stright. I am having nesua cravings sleepy lower back pain head aces discharge and breast change... I have taken 7 pregnancy tests and they are all negative... I am now a week early on my period but I am...

My symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 weeks late. I have taken two home pregnancy tests and they were both negative. I am having hot flashes, nausea and severe fatigue. I also have lower stomach pains/cramps. Since I don't have cramps I can't just pop into an OBGYN's office so I need to know if I even should be worrying or if I...

What is the cause for these symptoms? [ 0 Answers ]

I had spotting and vaginal discharge and cramps on and off from dull to sharp\Upset stomach. I have not had spotting before, or much of cramps while not on my period and I shouldn't start for another ten days. I had unprotected sex the day after my last period, but only precum could have gotten in...

Symptoms of what? [ 3 Answers ]

For the past week and a half, I've been waking with nausea, and throughout the day, I am unable to eat, I also have a strong fatigue feeling. I don't believe I am pregnant because I have had my period this past week. Should I see a doctor?

View more questions Search