Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flashbulb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 01:41 AM
    How do I get a QoS guarantee on home Internet.
    I have used 11 different home voip venders. My hi speed Internet is quite fast with a horrid ping, typically 357 ms and the call quality is horrid. The only available Internet is from the Del from the telco and they tell me there is no guarantee.
    Any ideas.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2013, 06:23 AM
    If you want anything with a QoS guarantee... order business service... but then expect to pay a very high price for it.

That's how it works... you can't have a very low price of home service and expect the best of everything... both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subchapter S/Personal Guarantee Bus. Loan.. Can I do a Home Equity Line to pay off [ 1 Answers ]

I am a subchapter S corp. I have an equipment loan at 5.5% interest with our bank.. We had to sign a personal guarantee along with the company receivables for this loan. My question is this... Can I get a home equity loan for 2%less and pay off the more expensive bank loan to reduce the payment...

Home internet business [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody advise how to start an online store?

Home internet has gone really slow [ 1 Answers ]

I have the standard 2Mb broadband connection with Virgin Media. When I had it installed a year ago, it worked fine, similar to the computers I had been using before in the public library. Then, about six months ago everything changed speed-wise, and I now have to click on everything half a...

Working from home over the internet [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a recently idle mainframe IT consultant who has been looking for work for 6 weeks. I have seen several intriguing ads for work-at-home businesses, surveys, etc. popping up in my in box. My question is: Can anyone offer some general guidelines or insights or bewares regarding these ventures? How...

View more questions Search