Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 06:55 PM
    Green Tea
    I read that the benefits of taking green tea can stop in weight loss because your body get use to it. I had the information and now I cannot find it that told you how to take green tea capsules to keep it working for me.

It was something like, take green tea capsules for 2 weeks and get off for 3 days and then get back on it for 2 weeks and off 3 days. Just follow a schedule like that and I should be able to get the complete benefit of green tea weight loss benefit.

I cannot remember exactly what the procedure was. If you can tell me what the procedure is, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    patrick17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2013, 08:23 PM
    I didn't know that green tea is useful for weight loss. I am very much interested with the topic. Hope that someone can find the answer.

Thanks by the way for thie useful idea.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 08:30 PM
    It's the caffeine in green tea/green tea capsules that aid in weight loss.

Green Tea Capsules & Weight Loss | eHow.com
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Apr 29, 2013, 08:35 PM
    Green Tea weight loss is quackery at its finest! And it is common sense. Drink green tea; it is tasty. I've drank thousands of cups. You'd think Asians like the Japanese that have been drinking the stuff for 2000+ years would have mentioned something about weight-loss by now. And to think that it only works with a pill!? Now that's marketing for you. Ya might as well buy the next snake oil that spews from some infomercial.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scott53715 View Post
    Green Tea weight loss is quackery at its finest!!
    A 2005 study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition further emphasized the benefits of green tea for individuals on a weight-loss plan. This study concluded that supplementing one's diet with a cachetin-rich tea (such as a green tea supplement) helps lower levels of body fat and cholesterol.

Read more: Green Tea Capsules & Weight Loss | eHow.com Green Tea Capsules & Weight Loss | eHow.com
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Apr 29, 2013, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    A 2005 study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition further emphasized the benefits of green tea for individuals on a weight-loss plan. This study concluded that supplementing one's diet with a cachetin-rich tea (such as a green tea supplement) helps lower levels of body fat and cholesterol.

Read more: Green Tea Capsules & Weight Loss | eHow.com Green Tea Capsules & Weight Loss | eHow.com
    Yea, green tea is tasty, and with a good diet and exercise you'll loose weight (with or without green tea). You go take that magic pill. I'll go for a walk with my dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Green Tea? [ 4 Answers ]

What kind of green tea should I drink to help boost my metabolism and lose weight? Do those snapple drinks work? Any suggestions?

Green Tea [ 0 Answers ]

To get the most benefit from drinking green tea and its ability to boost your metabolism, is it better to drink it for awhile and then get off it so that the body doesn't get use to and an no longer boost up the metabolism? If so, in your opinion, what is the best way to do that? Thanks in...

Green Tea [ 3 Answers ]

I have a thyroid disease (hyper) Can I drink green tea? Some say yes others say no.Please help

View more questions Search