Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wdclhe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Mississippi River delta formation
    I have a lab due in Geology and the question is why is the sand concentrated on the southern side of the passes in the Mississippi River Delta?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Do you know how a delta forms? Do you know the idiosyncrasies of the Mississippi River delta?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question on thermodynamics and equilibria; delta G and delta G^o [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to ask a question about thermodynamics which we covered in the biochemistry lessons. D Go = - R T ln K If for example you take into consideration ethanoic acid <----->ethanoate + H+ and equilibrium constant for ethanoic acid is 1.7 x 10^-5. By the equation: D Go = - R T ln K (I...

Gas formation [ 0 Answers ]

Sir What is the cause of too much gas formation. Will medicine pantocid taking daily advisabe. The patient is taking calcium for reduced vitamin D leve 38. And also medicine for treatment of cholostorol and is around 53 yrs.

Formation of four great river systems [ 2 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the foramtion of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake?

Dyrham formation [ 1 Answers ]

What type of rock is the Dyrham formation and which geological basin can it be found in ?

Ice formation [ 3 Answers ]

Why does tap water freeze more rapidly than cold water?

View more questions Search