Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Start up
    I'm looking for some help. I want to start a new business that I can help out felons like myself. What My ideal is to buy cars and resale them after we fix them. Anyone that can help me out on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Check with your library's reference desk for local grants and other help. They will probably give you info on starting a small business, including info on contacting SCORE and other similar organizations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Won't start-deck engage switch is causing it to start or not start [ 0 Answers ]

I must engage deck plunger several times to get the tractor to start sometimes it never starts 1 year old-aprill 2011

My Whirlpool Senseon gas dryer won't start up when I press the Start button? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer doesn't start when I press the Start button. It just hums. Start capacitor bad?

90 Celica GT-S, won't start, turns over, cold start works, 12V at injectors [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced ECM, does same thing, 12V at injectors but when you turn it over they don't open, have fuel and spark, checked ground for injector harness, have factory manual, checked many sensors with no luck. Cold start works and it fires briefly until the fuel from that is spent. Does not show any...

View more questions Search