Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jammin0007 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2013, 11:21 AM
    If it was like that with no other guy and no drama I think that would make me the happiest person ever. That's all I wanted.

I did at one point see myself marrying her. I don't know anymore. The worst part of it is. She is the first ever person in my life I felt that could happen with. Even when I was with my ex of 4 years I didn't see that. That's why I flew to tell her how I felt. Because it was stronger than anything I felt before. That's why it's been so tough. I really did care for her the whole time. I just couldn't give her what she wanted at the particular moment.

Apr 30, 2013, 11:31 AM
    In regards to growing old with her, I think I could. So now what, I know how I feel, and that I made my mind up and I told her that if it doesn't happen now it never will because I am not to be the side option while she is with another. She didn't choose me for whatever reason so I can't go back on my word.

Now I know she is doing this Facebook stalking and trying to either get my attention, or hide it as she keeps blocking and unblocking me. I have no idea what it means. I don't want to play games, I have always been honest with her. I am straight up. So should I just be the bigger man and ignore her and let her do as she pleases? Or show her that I've had enough so she realises and block her myself so that she can no longer see my stuff..

Any suggestions?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 11:37 AM
    I would block her, and ignore her. Then explore other better options for love, romance, and happiness. Disappear from her life and have no concerns what she does from her on in.

I like that you will stick to your word.

Apr 30, 2013, 01:05 PM
    So I have blocked her, I feel quite good about it, but does anyone know why she was checking up on me? That's the bit that gets me, she is with someone else, and has been now for 7 months, and she is travelling with him. So if she is happy what's the point. Surely she would just get on with her life.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin0007
    So i have blocked her, i feel quite good about it, but does anyone know why she was checking up on me?
    Because she wants to be wanted by you and her boyfriend. She knows that sending you a short note will cause you to think about her, and potentially contact her.

Don't be fooled, she doesn't actually care about your well-being, it's a purely selfish maneuver.

Apr 30, 2013, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    Because she wants to be wanted by you and her boyfriend. She knows that sending you a short note will cause you to think about her, and potentially contact her.

Don't be fooled, she doesn't actually care about your well-being, it's a purely selfish maneuver.
    I can see that, although she hasn't sent me anything. She literally is just blocking and unblocking me, and we aren't even friends on Facebook. The only way I can tell is because her comments keep disappearing and appearing. I am not even sure if she knows that I know. I will not contact her even if she does get in touch.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 30, 2013, 02:04 PM
    I'm worried that you think that total strangers can know what she is thinking.
    It's fairly common to check up on someone, for all sorts of reasons.
    I'm also worried that you ask (and keep asking). You won't know unless you get involved with her again, and even then she may lie, so what's the point? Let it go!

Apr 30, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Your right... I guess curiosity got the better of me
    Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 05:33 PM
    Stay off her Facebook page.

May 1, 2013, 01:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Stay off her Facebook page.
    I don't go on it. And I can't see anything anyway. We aren't friends on it. I only know what she does as her comments go and re appear
    Expert

May 1, 2013, 08:03 AM
    If you didn't go on it, how would you know if you were blocked and unblocked so many times? Its important to cut all contact with her period.

But you know that already.
    emogirlheart Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

May 1, 2013, 12:00 PM
    The girls confused don't around with her.

May 1, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Don't what around her? Wait?

May 2, 2013, 02:22 AM
    I am no longer waiting or giving her the time of day. It hurts but it's what I have to do for my own well being.

May 8, 2013, 03:28 AM
    So crazy turn of events. She broke up with him for me. And flew over the same day. Very unexpected. She has been here 6 days now and we were getting on well until she said she wants to go to Paris on her own. There is a guy there that I know she barely knows and has offered to show her around. Even offered her a place to stay. She said because in working she gets bored. I said to her Im not happy with that. I thought if she wanted to make things work she would want to stay? She said she wants to go for 4-5 days.

To be honest these seems strange to me. I think there is something she isn't telling me. She gave me 2 options. She said she either goes and comes back to me. Or she goes and doesn't come back. I told her that I she goes then she shouldn't return as I'm tired of all these games. If she wants to make things work then she would need to sacrifice going there as there is little trust left between us and we need to work on it. She says that she wants to try and feel the same way for me again. But really wants to go to Paris. This is so strange. What do you think may be the reasoning for this? I don't feel the same for her anymore and this is making me see her in a different light. She says I'm stopping her from being happy!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 8, 2013, 04:29 AM
    Wow, you just keep going and going, like the Energizer Bunny...
    She's young and flighty and fickle and can afford to fly around the world chasing excitement.
    'She said because in working she gets bored.' She's telling the truth.
    How obvious does this have to be?
    LET
    HER
    GO
    Why did you take her back in the first place?
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 05:13 AM
    LOL, you honestly think she wants you forever? The jokes on you bud. AGAIN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he playing games? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been doing well and was in no contact 4 months :) wasn't easy but got easier as time past. Last week I set up an event page on Facebook for a bus to a gig I only invited friends of mine on it and as I am not friends with my ex on Facebook I didn't invite him. I discovered that...

Is she playing games [ 31 Answers ]

My g/f wants us to just be friends Over the past 7yrs we have probably split up over 100+ (no exagaration!) Her mouth says she wants us to be friends but her actions say otherwise. If she sees me she's cuddling me, getting undressed in in the same room. So I make a pass and sometimes it's on...

Is she playing games? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm finally over my ex girlfriend and I have been single for 5 months. I'm having trouble getting a girlfriend. Anyway, about a week ago I went to the beach with some friends and they invited this girl for me and I thought she was very nice and good looking. About 3 days ago I had a party at my...

Playing games [ 2 Answers ]

This may seem a silly question but does anybody have any idea's what games I can play with my 10mnts old. I read to her, sing and dance with her play with her toys with her, take her to groups and see friends. I just feel I do the same old things and was wondering of any idea's that she will...

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search