Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1960tracey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Money matters
    My husband was out of towm and I had this real life dream he walked in and sat on the be and asked me where the money was and walked out I was telling myself that I was a wake but could still feel and hear him.
    1960tracey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:43 PM
    All my dreams are real like and I remember them I dream about people who have passed over all the time can this be explained. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparation Of Matters For Meeting [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir/ma, Please assist with explanation on the following: 1. the writing of notices 2. notes and minutes 3. the organisation and conduct of conferences and discussion groups What is oral communication Planing and conducting interview

Tax matters (OPT, 1099-MISC, married, section 125 benefit plan) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Here's my situation. I was a graduate student from Michigan and obtained my Master's degree last April 2006. From Jan to April 2006, I was a teaching assistant receiving stipend monthly. Then from Jun 2006 to Dec 2006, I worked under OPT. My H1B was approved only this year, Jan 2007. I...

Time Matters? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My periods have started on the 14th of Feb 07, they last for four days i.e till 17th of Feb 07. I want to conceive very soon. When is the right time we must indulge in for positive results? Than you

Money [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get money? Since I do not any?

Disabilty matters Love? Please predict [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Readers and my friends, Hv been active in many forums and atlast got forum of my need.I m 24 female wheelchair bound:mad: from 10 years,but I'm highly active in all other things like a normal gal let it be cooking,working,earning,n all stuff. Before some months, my best frd proposed...

View more questions Search