Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasons_lady Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 04:46 AM
    Sharp pain in my left side of my chest
    I keep getting this sharp pain in my left side of my chest. Sometimes when I breath in (threw mouth or nose) I will get a real sharp pain in my chest [like right in the area of my heart] out of no where. Most of the time I kind of like lean over and hold my chest. The sharp pain will last for about maybe 4 breaths in maybe 5. But now latley I've been getting the sharp pain out of no where when I breath in a lot more and every no an then it will be a constent sharp pain on my whole left side of my chest mostley in the area of my heart. Just got on medaid going to see my doctor but just want to know what others think it might be??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2013, 05:53 AM
    Three of the most common reasons for pain on the left side of the chest are HEART, heartburn, and muscle strain. The first is serious, the other 2 aren't!
    Speculation online is no help, really. You won't know until you are examined. If it gets worse before your appointment, call their office to be squeezed in or to be referred to the ER, or just go to the ER. Tell someone close to you or a neighbor now to ask if they will check on you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain on left side of right foot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sharp pain on the left side of my right foot. It is very difficult to walk. I woke up 2 days ago with the pain and it seems to be getting worse. What could it be and what can I do to relieve the pain?

Sharp pain in left side during intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having sharp pains during sex in the left side and I have been bleeding a lot, (not on my period) and I have been really dizzy,wore out,have been having hallucinations, and I am young I don't do drugs and I am not pregnant what should I do?I don't want my parents to find out but I need...

Sharp pain on left side of vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not PG. What would cause sharp pains in your vagina on the left side?

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

Sharp pain on left side [ 1 Answers ]

I am having sharp pains on my left side under my left breast I am also vomiting

View more questions Search