Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cindy78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 08:48 PM
    abe forrester and three of his friends
    Hi,
    I am having trouble with the algebra part of the EBIT-EPS Analysis. I am not sure how my text is coming up with the answer. I can't get past this part what is my next step?

(EBIT-0)* (1-.36)/86,000 = (EBIT - 150,000) * (1-.36)/43,000

I understand that the EBIT= 300,000 but I cannot get the algebra correct to get that answer. This is a practice problem and I just want to get the math down so I can apply it correctly in the future.
    Here is the plan
    Plan A. the company will raise 2.4 million by selling 86,000 shares C.S
    Plan B Raise the money by selling 1.2 million in long term bonds at 12.5% interest plus 1.2 million raised in selling 43,000 shares of C.S. No maturing rate on debt fund and a corporate tax rate of 36%

Check out some similar questions!

Abe Forrester and three of his friends from college have interested a group of ventur [ 4 Answers ]

Abe Forrester and three of his friends from college have interested a group of venture capitalists in backing their business idea. The proposed operation would consist of a series of retail outlets to distribute and service a full line of vacuum cleaners and accessories. These stores would be...

Check Engine Light, 2000 Subaru Forrester [ 9 Answers ]

I'm new to working on Subarus. How do I get the codes for "check engine light" on a 2000 Forrester? - Thanks

Abe lincoln [ 1 Answers ]

What are all the intresting facts you know about abraham lincoln? I need some help How did lincoln get his nick-name "honest abe" ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.