Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mourine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Steps on how toopen an offshore account with la caixa bank
    Am kenyan and was wondering how can I open an offshore account in spain madrid with la caixa bank
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2013, 06:55 AM
    You would need to contact the bank, only they can tell you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to check on account with La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain [ 13 Answers ]

I need to check on my account with Banco La Caixa in Madrid Spain. I have the account number. I also have the IBAN: as well as the Swift Code: I need the phone number so I can call to make sure everything is OK with my account. I want to call tomorrow and would like the phone number as soon as...

La caixa bank [ 5 Answers ]

Received a email from mrs milagros fenandez from the la caixa bank stating that I have in a escrow open account payment of 5.600.000 million us dollars to be send to my account can you explain to me is this true the person wants me to send him 1850 thousand euro to transfer this money can you help...

Verify account number la caixa bank barcelona [ 1 Answers ]

Let me know if pablo I natalia are the account holder of the account number 2100 0835 11 72000317674. Let me know if it's a fraud lr genuine

Can I hide my income in an offshore bank account if I am a 1099 contractor? [ 5 Answers ]

I just took a position as a loan officer. Income will be high and so will be taxes. If I am an independent contactor, can I hide some of the income in an offshore bank account? I know that no one will advise upon it I understand that. But how do people get away with it? What kind of work field...

View more questions Search