Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chriscrookes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2005, 04:24 AM
    Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie
    Ok - this may sound a bit weird...
    There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get inside it then float into the air - using it to look through the bedroom window of a girl from school that they fancy. Then they team up with the girl all get in to 'bubble' and fly into space where they meet two green aliens who have been monitoring advertisements broadcast on terrestrial TV! Please please help before I lose my mind. Ta
    thetachi464 Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2005, 05:57 PM
    Here
    That movie is called the explorers. From 1985 it has River Phoenix in it. Check it out at either www.imdb.com or at www.fast-rewind.com
    ZRoHeRo Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2005, 11:59 AM
    The Explorers
    I remember that movie! It was cute! It also starred Ethan Hawke.
    smokking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 10:07 PM
    That's called "Explorers".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search