Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 27, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Am I taking too much burden?
    I guess this is more like what I'm feeling right now instead question. I had skipped a good summer course offered by good university with discount because right now I want to focus on a land deal. This deal is very important and it needs money. Although there is no huge economic crunches but I thought my family will need this deal to complete.

Now I'm focusing on this business but I'm feeling like I'm responsible for my own bad. I have been taking care of my family for few years and in these years I missed lot of things. Taking care means I'm handling all their needs, health issues, home etc. Money is not a issue, my parents are pretty good. They are loving, and caring but my grandmother, mom get sick often. So I always kind of worrying for them and this worry is making me helpless.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2013, 07:25 AM
    You're right - this is a blog about your feelings and not a question. What is your question?

And what does this mean: "I'm feeling like I'm responsible for my own bad."

You appear to be grieving over someone who died years ago - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/bereav...-a-737348.html. Did you resolve that issue?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 28, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Such a young person to be balancing so many things at once. While you are to be commended for looking after family, don't forget your needs in the process. Good luck. :)
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 28, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Thanks tal. My cousin told me that these worries not going to end but I have to think myself. Family comes first for me. There are few important things I have to do, just like this land deal. Its my grandfather's wish so I have to make it. I kind of forgot myself, hope I see myself where I wish to be.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Hire some skilled people to do some of the I assume, caregiving duties you are performing, especially if money is not an issue. Unless you are a trained caregiver or nurse, you will eventually exceed your skills and have to do so, anyhow.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2013, 04:40 PM
    I'm not understanding. It sounds like money for the land deal is vitally important, but then it isn't, because your family is comfortable financially. Are you the only adult child at home, taking care of everything?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Money is not an issue but the University course was at a discount. I see lots of discrepancies over the threads.

And, yes, sometimes life is almost overwhelming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like a burden to everyone. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 15 and when I was younger I was molested by my brother. I'm afraid that he just might do it again or even touch me. I don't want to live in the same house as him. I was thinking maybe I would stay with my aunt but they wouldn't agree because I may be a burden to them. Then I was hoping I...

My sister is a burden; what can we do? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister is in her late 50s and has had a very hard life. She suffers from bouts of severe depression that cause her to stop whatever she is doing and go and stay with one or more family members and then, usually, a stay in a hospital. This has been going on for about 10 years. She has also...

Burden of proof [ 3 Answers ]

What is the burden of proof the defendant bears when proving his insanity?

I am a burden, so I am not eating or taking fluids [ 10 Answers ]

I am 53, I am diabled, but I have no car, false teeth that need repacing and my family will not help enough, and I am not blaming them, to help me get either, I have become Completely ISOLATED. I am dependent on the family that will help, though they make it clear they help begrudgingly, they never...

View more questions Search