Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JanBenade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2013, 07:33 AM
    Earth resistivity test
    Hi Guys, can someone please tell me what is the relationship and importance of the earth-mat of a vertical HF antenna (of whip aerial) and ground or earthing? As I understand it, the earth mat forms part or the loading of the antenna for correct propagation of the signal. Thus, it should be imparritive whether it lays on top of the soil, or whether it is buried.
    What I need to know is if the earth-mat must undergo a earth resistivity test and if you have only a Megger and a Digital Multi meter, how would you go about to test it?

Check out some similar questions!

What on Earth? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I, very much in love, were talking and gushing over each other on IM as usual. All good, right? But then he said "Oh one second my mother is prowling about, gotta make sure she's not listening for me." Obviously that makes sense because she probably doesn't want him on the...

A thory on the experiment to detrmine the resistivity of a wire of unknown material [ 1 Answers ]

I need the theory on an experiment to determine the resistivity of a wire of unknown material using an ammeter, galvanometer, accumulator, rheostat, resistance box and key

What on earth do I say? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for awhile now and he thinks its time for me to meet his daughters,there 11 and 12 years old.I have no idea what to say to them.they don't know we are going out . This is not a big thing to him but it is to me,it means a lot to me I know not to try to hard...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Resistivity of wire [ 1 Answers ]

Help me! What factors affect the resistivity of wire? How will you vary them? What will you need to keep constant? Think about pliminary investigation you could carry out I need it as soon as posiuple Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.