Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calanturegal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Movie from 60s or 70s, blond teenager w cat mystery
    Hi, guys. Searching for a movie made in the late 60s early 70s about a teenage girl with a blond ponytail who gets involved in a mystery involving some asian bad guys putting a dead guy in a meat locker and I think there was a bad grownup man she knew. She would write anonymous letters to the bad guys I think and sign with her kitty's paw dipped in ink. Seems like she had a male relative that was a detective or something like that. Thanks, hope someone knows what I'm looking for. :)
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 2, 2013, 08:32 PM
    13 Frightened Girls! (1963)
    calanturegal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2013, 10:35 AM
    OMGosh, that's it! Thank you so much! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi 60s or 70s movie about little aliens [ 3 Answers ]

Little alien that looked like skeletons, had needles that came out of there fingers tips and when the stuck people animals etc. they became drunk except the town drunk. Can't remember the name of it.

Fantasy movie 60s or 70s [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a fantasy movie I seen as a child, late 60s or early 70s. They climb a mountain and enter into a cave, then they come out the other side of the cave and enter a vally where no one grows old and there is no sickness and they are told they can't leave but they do and when they go...

70s (maybe 60s) cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, this is all I can remember. I saw a disturbing/facinating (to me @ the time) cartoon movie sometime in 70s. All I can remember is, kids going missing, taken to another realm (Hell? Hellish?)There's a machine that changes the children into demons and there's a bunch of demons(formerly...

Name of a 60s or 70s sci fi movie... [ 0 Answers ]

I stumbled across this site. I don't know if you can help me or not. I am trying to find the name a movie I saw when I was a kid. No matter how hard I look, I can't find it! The movie was in color. I saw it on TV in the 70s, I think. I was just a kid at the time. The movie scared me, though. It...

I need the name of an 60s/70s French movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a boy. The plot is like this: boy gets contaminated by raditaion while swimming in French Polinesia near the nuclear test site. Boy gets sick and has few months to live. His father is doing everythibg to please him... They live in a castle. Father with some friends goes to the...

View more questions Search