Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Genocide
    1. How can we use the 8 Stages of Genocide to develop more effective ways to prevent genocide in the future?

2. Would it be useful for the UN to establish a Genocide Prevention Center to work with the Special Adviser for Genocide Prevention?

3. Even with Early Warning, how can we achieve effective Early Response to prevent and stop genocide?

These are three of the questions that I can't seem to have a well response to. Can someone please help me? Thank you just in advance!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2013, 10:07 AM
    If it involves the UN, it's a waste of time and money. Need proof... just look at IRAN... Syria and North Korea as proof they are dysfunctional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there really a Secret society that wants to Lower the Population through genocide? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a show CONSPIRACY THEORIES with Jessi ventura. They showed and interviewed people who supposedly know and fear that the government of the USA wants to kill it's population. And they'll do it through Medicine ( Mandatory vaccines) and food. There was a Woman who was a doctor or...

Kurdish Genocide [ 4 Answers ]

Can somebody explain to me the 8 stages of genocide as they pertain to the Kurdish genocide (ANFAL campaign)? I don't understand it at all. Or at least redirect me to a site which BLATANTLY has it? Thanks.

View more questions Search