Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OF4L Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Trying to Burn a CD...
    I keep trying to burn a CD through Windows Media Player. I've done this before and have never encountered any problems but now every time I try to burn a CD a bubble pops up reading <<Windows Media Player cannot burn some of the files. To investigate the problem, click the icon next to the files in the burn list.>> I don't see any icon and I don't know why it can't burn the songs. Any suggestions please as to why it is doing this and what I need to do?
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Apr 29, 2013, 09:06 AM
    Have you tried burning something else besides what you're currently trying? May be a corrupted file in the current selection. Also this is a matter of personal preference, but you may want to look around for another program besides WMP to burn CDs.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Its possible that you don't have permission if they are something you didn't originate. If you don't have the DRM to go with the files then its not going to let you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Will my AC burn out? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an AC in my garage for a room built inside with about 5 feet of space between the garage walls And the room walls. It gets really really hot in that 5 foot space. My question is will the AC burn out Or should I build a box around it to vent outside which during the summer is almost as hot...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

CD Burn Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a problem burning CD's using napster, I have used it before and it worked fine I don't know what has changed. I start the burn and I get a error message: An error has occurred while burning. A possible cause for this could be incompatiable media or too high a burning speed.Please...

View more questions Search