Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Alka Seltza and drugs?
    Unfortunately my son is using heroin and I found some Alka Seltza under his bed hidden, are there any uses of Alka Seltze and drugs? Thanks
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 26, 2013, 07:05 AM
    Alka Seltzer Tablets? I have heard that they can be mixed with meth in a drink. If you're talking about Alka Seltzer Cold Medicine, there is all kinds of information out there on how that would be used in the wrong way.

To be honest, it's kind of weird to me how you worded this question. You mention that he is a heroin user kind of off-handedly but you seem more worried about Alka Seltzer. I would say that either way, he needs help.
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2013, 07:16 AM
    No I'm not worried about the alka seltzer but thought he had been off the H for a while and found this and wondered what S**t he was up to now.

To be honest, it's kind of weird to me how you worded this question. You mention that he is a heroin user kind of off-handedly but you seem more worried about Alka Seltzer. I would say that either way, he needs help.[/QUOTE]
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 26, 2013, 07:18 AM
    Ok... I understand that now. But yes, there are uses for over the counter drugs. It's probably not a good sign that he has all this hidden.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a year and a half. We are both 17. When we started dating I new that he was doing pot but I didn't know how much he does! Anyway when I went for vacation with my family we didn't see each other for a month. When I got back I new something was...

Club Soda, Mineral Water, and Seltza [ 2 Answers ]

Do club soda, mineral water, and seltza water have any nutritional value? Thanks in advance.

How you write alka & kunal in sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

How do you write alka & kunal in sanskrit?

How do I get out of drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that has done crack since he was 14 years old and he is 30 now he needs help I know he wants to stop but he can not can somebody recommend me somebody that can really help he has three little girls that love him and his wife please he lives in fairbun ga:(

He does drugs and I'm against that. [ 17 Answers ]

I don't judge people. But I have my friends who act and think most like me... we don't do drugs... we don't get drunk at parties and rarely are we even in a position to have to say no to that stuff because were just not around it... Like I said, I don't judge people.. buts its not like I go up...

View more questions Search