Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpinmaine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 06:56 PM
    What to do if your bank refuses to accept all money on a right to cure notice?
    We received a "Right to Cure" Letter from our bank here in Maine with an amount now due. We got the money together and when we went to the bank, they refused the payment. They sent us a "financial information" packet, and are saying they will not take any payment until we make this out, even though the "Right to Cure" letter does not state any of this. Is this Legal?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2013, 03:11 AM
    Is the bank federally or state chartered? If the mortgage was seriously in default, they probably can require that you prove your ability to pay if they withdraw foreclosure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if someone refuses to 'accept' the notes on any pretext? [ 2 Answers ]

The other day, I boarded a bus, to reach my home (while going back) from my duty, the bus-conductor refused to accept the currency note of Rupees 20, which he said is not in good shape, even if it was (fairly well in shape, not torn or dirty), even as it was looking too 'antique' or 'old' so to...

Should I accept money not that's not mine? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if I am in big trouble with US LAW or not. Last year in May, My chat friend said she chatted with this new person and he said he needs help wiring the millions of dollars his Egypt bank found after a famous CANADIAN couple died in AFRICA 3 years ago, or else the bank would take...

7 day notice w/out cure and payment eviction at the same time ? [ 7 Answers ]

It looks as if I may have found a solution to my eviction/ not paying rent problem.But I am not sure if I am allowed to do this. I intend on giving the person living at my home 3 days notice to pay rent. However I need him evicted immediately. I plan on using the 7-day notice without cure for this....

View more questions Search