Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4wrights Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 06:57 PM
    How do I find instructions for building a flower tree like the Home Depot commercial?
    I really want to build some flower trees as shown on a recent Home Depot commercial. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 24, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Did you ask at Home Depot?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 1, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Hi 4Wrights

Check out this video... think it's what you are talking about... :)

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discontinued Home Depot lighting? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a home depot discontinued three globe hanging light fixture model#dtn8193l sku#841-786 upc#6940500304298. Any idea where I can information on this item. Thank you!

How do we find a new tank ? Home Depot doesn't seem to carry the model we have. [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you. Our tank is cracked. It seems that Home Depot is the only store here on Long Island, New York, that carries your brand. Are there other retailers ? HDepot doesn't carry the exact model we have. Are the tanks interchangeable ?

Glacier Bay Home Depot [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have been attempting to obtain two small Teflon/Brass valves to replace the leaking ones in my nice brass Glacier Bay bathroom faucets with little success as I don't have the SKU #. Is there a way I can send you a couple pictures of the valves in question so you can provide the necssary...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their Carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. ...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

I having to write a paper on Home depot Dividends over the last three years. I have looked at the website, but don't see what I need. As well as does the company have more than one tyoe of stock.

View more questions Search