Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    701738691 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Desperately trying to help my brother
    My brother is in Afghanistan and it seems that whilst he has been away his ex girlfriend has accessed his email account and change his password, she has been using his email address to change passwords to all his other Internet accounts too. His is really worried and as he is in Afghanistan and has no access to the Internet he has asked me to try my best to change his email address for him. I have tried so many things but can't do it. Please help me, he is really worried and that is the last thing he needs at the minute! Many Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Why doesn't he have Internet access in Afghanistan? He will have to open a new email account or make peace with the ex to get his old account back. Does he ever contact her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Stop paying/cancel the account - he has no Internet access?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger brother runs through sliding glass doors while older brother watches [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this on TV a few months ago, started with a bunch of parents are having a house party, which takes place in the 60's . There are two younger boys who live at the house and they are running all over the place having fun. Parents tell them time for bed. Then I remember seeing the two...

Can the property (jointly held by brother & father) transfer from brother to brother [ 1 Answers ]

I own a property jointly with my father. Now I wish to transfer/gift this property to my brother. Could you please advise what would be the best way to execute this. What are the legal complications, tax and/or any other issue. Awaiting your response. Thanks. D Dumbre. I jointly own a...

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

What is the title of the movie where one brother is gone to war and the other brother [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the movie where one brother is gone to war and the brother who is home gets into a romantic relationship with his wife and bond with the Children

Brother lending money to sister/brother-in-law. How do we set up the mortgage? [ 9 Answers ]

My son is going to lend money to my daughter and her husband as a mortgage (they will use it to pay off existing mortgage). What documents do we need to create? I'm assuming some sort of mortgage agreement. Do we need to file these documents somewhere to make the mortgage legal? We live in PA,...

View more questions Search