Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leah31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Should I go to a Doctor?
    Hi,

I have been on the pill now for about a year, about a month ago I missed approx 3-4 active pills. I wasn't engaging in any sexual activity at the time so I know I can't be pregnant however about a week later I started bleeding and have been now for a month.

Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can make it stop? It is a real inconvenience.

Thanks
    judgment_recovery_special Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah31
    Hi,

I have been on the pill now for about a year, about a month ago i missed approx 3-4 active pills. I wasnt engaging in any sexual activity at the time so i know i can't be pregnant however about a week later i started bleeding and have been now for a month.

does anyone know what is causing this and how i can make it stop? it is a real inconvenience.

Thanks
    Go to doctor my wife sayed soon
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Mar 21, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Yes, you should go to the doctor to make sure everything is okay. When you miss pills your whole system gets out of wack, so it maybe just that. I would still go to the doc just to be safe.

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    nikki_22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 10

Sep 15, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah31
    Hi,

I have been on the pill now for about a year, about a month ago i missed approx 3-4 active pills. I wasnt engaging in any sexual activity at the time so i know i can't be pregnant however about a week later i started bleeding and have been now for a month.

does anyone know what is causing this and how i can make it stop? it is a real inconvenience.

Thanks
    My sister had this happen. She was irregular because the birth control had messed up her body's normal cycle. Some people are more sensitive to these meds than others. She had to stop the pill for a while, and she went back to normal. I would still go to the doc just to make sure its OK. FYI, they always mention to you that this could be a symptom of cervical cancer. My sister was worried sick for a week until her tests came back normal. If they tell you that, don't worry. It's a possible cause, but in most cases its just the birth control. So, don't worry like she did. Most likely you will return to normal after stopping birth control for a while.
    God Bless You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy Doctor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a victim and am seeking answers and a possible solution. While examining me, my doctor went through my purse. I went in complaining of a sinus infection and found it odd that he would have me lay on my right side while he prodded at my back. He asked unrelated repetitive questions. ...

Finding the right doctor [ 4 Answers ]

j9 and others, I was wondreing if any of you have any ideas about finding a doctor that treats chronic pain. Does anyone have any advice for me on what I should be looking for? j9 the only hemotoligist here treat cancer patients, and I would need a refferal to see them. So I'm writing this to get...

How to get pregnant w/o seeing a doctor? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am 34 and trying to get pregnant, however found myself not ready to go to a doctor yet. Is there any way, me & my husband can try 1st before seeing an ob-gyn? At least a conventional way? We've been trying to get pregnant for more than a year now, by the way. Do you guys think...

Question on any doctor [ 1 Answers ]

As I understand, medical doctors receive hundreds of free sample medications from drug companies. I hear that sometimes they are overwhelmed with the free drugs. I know that doctors often give them to their patients. However, do doctors often have excessive medicine that they have no purpose for?...

View more questions Search