Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2013, 08:37 AM
    I have asked that these threads be combined.

I don't know how many times the same people can answer the same question, only to have it asked again on another thread.

In this specific case people wander into Police Stations and confess to whatever all the time. I have no idea why. The Police have no idea why. Half the time the person "confessing" has no idea why. How many people confessed to killing Adam Walsh? The Police do not have to believe/prosecute anyone if they believe they have the right person. That belief is very often verified by a guilty verdict. That happened here.

I'll ask the same question I asked on one of your other threads - if you KNEW it was a conspiracy, KNEW the Public Defender was incompetent (or something) why didn't you get a private Attorney then? 20/20 hindsight?

I'm sorry about your son. I truly am. Apparently he was never in trouble before, somehow got framed in some sort of ATM scam, was convicted, died, a life wasted. Nothing will bring him back.

Fair or not - Peggy, it's done and over with.

Get into therapy.

Are your Lawyers aware you are posting a great deal of info as well as transcripts on a public board? If they aren't, I'd let them know. This type of info has a nasty way of showing up when it's least expected, and it can be devastating. You have made accusations, and I'm not sure you can back them up with proof/facts.

Here is the very harsh truth. If you are attempting to warn other people, avenge your son, something else, you are making major mistakes by posting the name of the Bank as well as the name of one of the parties.

You are causing your own problems - or future problems, I suspect. I would advise that you print out all of these threads, all questions, all answers, and provide them to your Attorneys.

And if the Mods want to end this now, before it gets worse, I'd close the thread(s).

EDIT: ATM fraud (class 4 felony) wasn't the only problem. He also had a conviction for mob activity, right? Also a felony? That's why he was charged with the felony, that's why the sentence was 6 years. This was not the cut and dried arrest you would have us all believe.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2013, 08:59 AM
    You have been told previously about starting new threads. Again your threads have been merged.

I also have to wonder why this issue of the confession never came up before.

But Judy is right. A confession has to be verified. And once your son died, the confession was moot. So no need to pursue.

I also echo Judy's comments about the other points.
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2013, 09:04 AM
    The inmate's father has already filed a wrongful death lawsuit - so I don't know what "we" are discussing.

I will refer to the deceased as "the inmate" instead of by his given name out of respect to the Attorneys.

The inmate was in a padded cell due to his behavior at the time of his death.

Again, do the Attorneys have any idea that this case is being tried on a public board? I guarantee Public Defender Harvey Welch is not amused.

Scott, possible to shut this down for several reasons?
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2013, 10:21 AM
    This is not the first time OP has decided to name names... and been warned - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...lp-738839.html

I am deciding between disturbed, troll and just plain out of touch with reality with a big need to be sued by the DA in Ford County.

(The father is suing for wrongful death. No mention of the mother nor is she part of the lawsuit The father's screen name is Peggy?)

Jul 6, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Since the case is a matter of public record and has already been reported on in a local newspaper, I'm not so sure whatever has been posted here is a major problem, though I agree her attorneys should be aware of this.
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2013, 11:29 AM
    And I do understand that point of view. She was warned. If the County decides to use any of this in its defense - or decides to countersue because not all info was posted here and some of what was posted is misleading - it's no surprise to the OP.

Jul 7, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Thread closed at OP's request.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

ATM card use in the US [ 4 Answers ]

I have used my international ATM card from UOB Singapore in several different countries but cannot find an ATM in America that will take it. Does anyone know of a bank that will?

ATM malfunction [ 5 Answers ]

I went to the ATM put in my card pressed all of the buttons required for 300£ waited for at east five minutes for the money none came out,looked on my online account and find that they have taen 300£ out of my account,I phone up same day they said wait till the Monday,waited still no money in...

Zillionz atm help [ 1 Answers ]

My zillionz ATM won't take bills!if you have a solution please tell me! Thanks!

Atm Card [ 1 Answers ]

I received an sms that if a thief makes you withdraw money at ATM, at gun point. The Pin No should be typed reversly For e.g.. 1234 shall enter as 4321. If it is done so it will alert the police. How far the message is true. How does it works.

Atm fraud [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any advise on how to find out what atm some one used my bank card o... I called the bank but they only gave me a street... SINCE EVERY ATM HAS A CAMERA I WANT TO SEE WHO USED IT... just in case its an emplyoee where I lost the card

View more questions Search