Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 07:44 PM
    It is really sad to read some of these negative comments when this military wife is trying to reach out, yes honey God does, take care of His own. My brother joined the military and went AWOL.. because at his time it was not all what it was cracked up to be and he was lied to by the recruiter, nothing but drug addicts and
    Thugs and people that should be in prison in there at his time and he was given an honorable discharge yeah that's right, so the military needs to be the best it can be and at that time it wasn't and they ate crow and owned it. So all you military might, think about that. I respect the military might that sews good fruit! Stand tall and tough and proud and respects each other even the wives and military children, our future. Never talk down. Hold each other up high. We are all we got.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 27, 2013, 11:36 AM
    texie, you were asked nicely hours ago to stop dragging up old threads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is Sabrina Harman doing since released from Naval Concolidated Brig? [ 0 Answers ]

Sabrina Harman from accused in the Abu Ghraib Scandal. What is she doing since being released from prison?

Don't know what to do at camp [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I want to go to a basketball camp and I went there almost 4 years ago but I didn't know anyone there so I was all by myself. So this year I am going and I don't want to be all by myself I want to make some friends there so what do I do

My husband is in the brig and I need to go to school [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is in the brig and might be sentenced to 7 months then get a bad conduct discharge. Or get sentenced to 10 months and get an other than honorable. What is the difference and since he is still tecniclly part of the marine corps can I go to school and they pay for it? Meanwhile he's still...

After boot camp [ 19 Answers ]

I am joining the Air Force in August of 09, and I want to know what it is like to live in the dorms after boot camp and a way from you parents, what was it like for you

Football camp [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Maryland and I would like to put on a Youth football camp legally with out none or little cost out of my pocket.. and be none profit... how can I do this?

View more questions Search