Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hamedd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 05:04 AM
    Changing iPhone nationality from US to UAE?
    I just activated my iPhone and made the nationality US now I want to change it to UAE but I can't find UAE in the nationality? Help?

Check out some similar questions!

I recently married a uae national can I go back to uae to be with my husband [ 0 Answers ]

I married a uae local recently we married in singapore can I go back to uae to be with my emirati husband even I'm blacklisted? The last time my friend check in the immigration I have 6 months immigration ban and 1 year labour ban now its finish my friend check again now I got blacklisted they say...

Can a blacklisted domestic helper in uae, can work again in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

Sir. Im betty, DH from philippines ,last sept 2005, I worked in abudhabi uae, as domestic helper, and after 5 months. I run away from my employer, went to owwa center in abudhabi, to report my employers wife, tried to scratch me. And have an evidence of that nail ...

Portuguese nationality in uae [ 3 Answers ]

Urgent Request I am a Goan and as I am applying for the Portuguese nationality from UAE, I would be requiring any two Portuguese national to sign as a witness at the Embassy of Portugal in Abu Dhabi. I humbly request any one of you to please come forward and help me out , as without your...

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.