Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SchroJones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Need help identifying an anime
    I remember seeing an advert on an old dvd about a space/mech story that looked really good, but I can't remember the name.

As far as I could tell there were only two characters and the setting was very desolate, like a huge abandoned spaceship. Very lonely and isolated feeling, like Solaris almost. Lots of blues and grays.

The characters were two women who were in love. One was shorter and had glasses. All I remember is that the short one either got sick or was otherwise comatose and was put inside a huge metal pod while the other pounded on the pod's lid crying.

It was heartbreaking, even though I didn't know the context.

It was 80's or early 90's - that dark, heavy, cell painted look. It was not romantic at all, even though it was clear that they were girlfriends. The tone was sad and meditative.

Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying anime about the warroir girl [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago, perhaps during the 90's. It is about high school girl who had her walk-man with her all the time. I believe she had pink hair and her name might be lisa later in a movie. I am not sure how did she make a transition to another world but I remember she somehow managed to...

Identifying an old anime ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have been wondering about this anime I watched when I was little. I really want to remember but I can' t. I remember only a little part of one episode though (maybe it was a movie) and it was something like this: There was a space fleet with red (I think it was red) uniforms, the...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Identifying anime movie from 80 and late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, these anime movies I saw when I was roughly 7-8 years old, and since now my grown age almost 30 I've tried search for them without any luck::confused: Im hopping you guys could help me out here, the movies are very old and on english dub as I remember, though I can't recall the titles. ...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.