Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terry Brownell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 01:08 PM
    Johann Haviland Waldershof Germany
    Have a 40 piece setting Pattern is Rose of Picardy. Plates 8 ea. dinner, salad & dessert. 8ea. Cups & saucers Need to find out what it is worth. Condition Good. Thanks, Terry
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Terry, we can evaluate this set for you; the only thing I can suggest is googling the name as I just did and looking over the websites. The websites are for replacement pieces but anyone of them can lead you to someone who can evaluate your set for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The value of johann haviland china [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering what the value of Johann haviland china was worth, my mother has the blue garland cup and saucer and she would like to see how much it is worth can you please help me?

Johann haviland china [ 0 Answers ]

Eight piece dinner set. Good condition. Rose of Picardy pattern. What would the value be? Johann Haviland China

Trying to find an old movie from the 60's, it about Johann Strauss. [ 1 Answers ]

In this film Johann competes against his father for his music, I can't remember all of it, but at the end Staruss Jr says he will only play his music and not his fathers' and all of Vienna then knew it was he who wrote the music, and not his father. He plays all of his walzs and plokas, I do know...

View more questions Search