Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akebanli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2005, 07:25 PM
    Reference books/sources
    I am planning to finish a roughed in basement bathroom. Could a kind person direct me to a good reference/how-to book.
    I have done a few plumbing projects around the house and regard myself quite handy. However, with respect to basement bathroom, I feel like a layperson.
    Regards, :)
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 28, 2005, 07:34 AM
    Reference books/sources
    Quote Originally Posted by akebanli
    I am planning to finish a roughed in basement bathroom. Could a kind person direct me to a good reference/how-to book.
    I have done a few plumbing projects around the house and regard myself quite handy. However, with respect to basement bathroom, I feel like a layperson.
    Regards, :)
    Go to a book store or library and pick up a set of three books published by Audel.
    The set is called, PLUMBERS AND PIPEFITTERS LIBRARY by Jules Oravetz, Sr.
    One book instructs you on, drainage, fittings and fixtures, another instructs you on, Installation, heating and welding and the third will cover materials, tools and calculations
    These are books I've used for years as reference guides, both in the field and in answering questions. Of course if you have questions we will be more then happy to help. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sources of fashion tips. [ 2 Answers ]

Please can someone give me some sources (www) where I can find tips for women fashion (in all aspects - makeup, hairstyle bla bla bla). GB

Reference list [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I need some help here in writing a references list for a paper I'm writing now... I took data from the following resources and I dono the scientific way in writing them to my reference list : 1- a TV or Radio speech 2- a paper that was discussed in a conference 3- an interview ...

I have several sources of income [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a foreign graduate student with a F-1 visa. Since I've been here for only 4 years, I am a nonresident alien for tax purposes I got a 1042-S form because of my income as a trainee and a W-2 form because of my income as a research assistant. I completed my 1040NR-EZ using these two...

2 heat sources... one blower? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm hooking up an outdoor woodburner as my main heat source (hot water w/radiator in existing ductwork) and using my existing forced air oil furnace as a backup. 2 thermostats. How do I wire up the blower motor so that both thermostats don't "kick" on at once and give the motor 220V? Is there a...

View more questions Search