Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaxServer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 01:09 AM
    Help in finding the movie title.
    In this movie, the father is an agent (probably CIA or FBI). He is from China and know Martial Arts. His two children (grown up) - one girl and one boy - also know Martial Arts.

Both of these kids have lockets which have a very small flash disk (like a memory card) - which have the real details of other agents worked with the father.

The kids don't know about this disk in their lockets until the father has been kidnapped for the real details of the agents.

Can you help me in finding the movie title?
    I remember it's something ".... of fury" (or may be not).
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 2, 2013, 09:46 PM
    House of Fury (2005)
    DaxServer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    Thanks a lot :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding a movie title. [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't see the beginning, nor the ending. All I remember was a boy, about 12yrs old, traveling state to state collecting all of the letters needed to win a lottery. The winning combination spelled, " AUTORAMA". This little kid gets beat up by bikers while hanging out in a bar, resulting in him...

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

I need help finding the title to a movie [ 10 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a girl that is at the park with her family and I think it was her ex that said he wanted to talk to her and he pulls her away and tries kissing her while on the road her friend sees them kissing but doesn't see her pulling away as the friend walks...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in...

Help finding a movie title [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie on IFC in 1999 or 2000. I recall it starts with a mom who is having an emotional breakdown and packs and leaves her husband and kid(s). She ends up in this sort of desert town where only women live. They let her stay and be sort of anonymous but eventually she sort of makes...

View more questions Search