Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animeme1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 01:06 AM
    Sci-fi anime robot
    I watched a Sci-fi show, where there was a robot/android black with I believe was a 8 on its chest and when he fights he runs back and forth past its target cutting it with its sharp hands. He had a human face and I believe he had a body fashioned like casshern with the same type of action like face piece. When he runs his feet hit the ground like metal intermentingly scraping across rail road tracks.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 10:36 AM
    You might try,.

8 Man After

This was a reboot OAV of the classic anime series
    In which a young determined detective is rebuilt
    As a superpowered Android after he's murdered .

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime film about a robot girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the title of an anime film I watched like a year ago, it looked pretty new, so its most probably post-2000, about a girl who is a robot but she doesn't know, and a human boy that falls in love with her, while in the city there's some kind of war going on, and the girl is like a...

Help!what's the name of that anime film about a girl that's a robot? [ 2 Answers ]

It was set in the future , and this robot girl befriends a boy, and he doesn't know that she is a robot.Please help me, I saw it many yrs ago on the HBO channel.

Old phoenix robot anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help... it was the old movie, maybe end of 80' and beginning of 90' about a couple of girls floating into the space when some green thing came in and made one of them pregnant(I think she was the captain of the ship), and the last scene was all of them (I think) landind on some distant...

Trying to identify an 80's/90's anime/robot type movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to track down the name of a movie I used to hire on video as a kid. Fairly sure it was made late 80's/early 90's but my memories of it are extremely vague so bear with me. The main parts of the movie I remember are possibly the beginning, where I think there is a kid and possibly...

View more questions Search