Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartandsoulint Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 02:33 PM
    What do I do??
    Dear non-allied third parties of the internet.

After a year and a half, my boyfriend walked out and left me two days ago. It was all a giant screw up right from the beginning.

He said he needed two weeks to decide if he wanted to be with me or not, and so I went and stayed at my dad's place overnight.

I then found out I couldn't get from there to work (dad lives about two hours by car away from where I work, and there's no public transport) so I told my then-boyfriend I'd have to come home and stay for the two weeks.

When I got home, he was angry I was back, said that it was bulls*** that I couldn't get to work, that he wanted me to leave. I stood my ground and said that all of this was his choice, and as it was his choice he'd need to leave if he had to leave.

He then said he hated me, it was over, packed a bag and left.

For me, all of this stemmed from one bad week together. I'm totally lost as to what to do, people are giving me advice left right and centre, and it's all different.

He updated Facebook last night, and I blocked him so I'd stop torturing myself over his profile.

No contact, tell him you're sorry and want him back, let him come to you, write him a letter, leave him you're better without him- all advice I've had but my heart is just screaming for him to come back through the door and hug it all better.

What I'm asking for is opinions or experiences of similar situations, and what happened/what you did. I'm totally lost, especially without him.

Thank you in advance.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Do you know what the "screw up" is?

What did he update Facebook to? If he has someone new...

In two weeks you two are supposed to talk again?
    heartandsoulint Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 03:28 PM
    The screw up was the events of the break.

Before he told me he hated me and hated living with me and that it was over, we were meant to talk. But now I have no idea.

And he just deleted the status altogether. No mention of anyone else.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 03:35 PM
    It must have been some doozy of a breakup! I'd go No Contact and not plan to reunite.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 04:46 PM
    I am 71 yrs old, married first time for 7 years, then divorced. Remarried for 30 yrs, now a widower. I have been around for awhile!
    Find yourself a good boyfriend! Find someone who is respectful, honest, caring, and willing to talk about anything. That is what a good relationship needs. You don't have one now!
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search