Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deja58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 02:29 PM
    Menstrual like cramps
    Im 14 weeks and cramps woke me up at 5a.m , but no bleeding . What could this be ? Or mean?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 05:52 PM
    In the second trimester of pregnancy cramping is pretty common because of the stretching of all the muscles.

However, if it is severe it can signal that something is wrong with the pregnancy. If you are still having cramps or they are severe you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cramps [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 49 yr old female and every month instead of experiencing my regular lower abdominal cramps, I get bad upper gastric area pai, similar to what ulcer pain would feel like. Is this a normal change with aging?

Mild menstrual cramps but no period [ 0 Answers ]

Pinching cramps(like I feel when I ovulate) but lasted for about a week on and off. Then about 3 days before I was expecting AF started feeling like it was on its way, any second now, and now on cd 34, still cramping and nothing! My periods are very irregular so it wouldn't be odd to get it...

Severe menstrual cramps! [ 0 Answers ]

I am 15 and have been struggling with terrible cramps since I first started my period. But through out the years it has been getting worse. It gets so bad that I get pale, lose concentration, shake, get very sensitive, vomit, and get headaches. My mom won't take me to the doctor because she doesn't...

Menstrual cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I need some help. I have this close friend who's having her periods... She told me she's got these pains today. Is thre anything I can do to help her. I really would like to help.

View more questions Search