Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEFFNER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 11:41 AM
    Trane split system
    Coast of trane heat pump 2.5 ton model 4TWB4030 and air handler model TAM7AOB30 (XL) with 15KW heat package.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 06:44 PM
    Get local contracters to give you guestimates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am installing two replacement split hvac systems. The first is a 2 ton Trane XB13 1 [ 1 Answers ]

The first unit in the attic will handle 1500 sq ft and the basement unit will handle 18000 sq ft.

Can we split an old ac system [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 9-10 year old AC system in our church that uses 2,2 1/2 tons First company fan coil units connected to acommon lennox 5 ton condensing unit .We wish to split and re locate the fan coils to two new locations, and we need information on how to do said work. The fan coil model # is 30dfcx0....

AC system split [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier weather maker 8000TS outside unit ?

Everything Dead on split system A/C [ 7 Answers ]

I have an older Carrier split system heat pump. It was hooked up to an analog White Rodgers thermostat and I upgraded it to a Trane Taystat 540 Thermostat. After everything was hooked up I tested the fan and the heat pump which all worked well. When I forced the Em. Heat the entire system went...

Split ac system [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I Have A Split System Ac, And My Unit Outside Just Clicks When The Inside Blower Comes On, I Am Not Getting Any Compressor Or Fan Action. I Have Verified Power At The Unit. I Have Already Replaced The Contactor,the Capacitor,the Thermostat. Sometimes It Will Come On And Work Fine But When It...

View more questions Search