Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D_Love03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 10:15 AM
    I like my best friends.
    You like your BFF and your other friend tells them that, now they hate you. How do solve this?

Seriously people I've tried everything and its never been this bad.I just want my friend to be my BFF again. He's a boy, I'm a girl. I need advice.
    ghettosnwflake Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Just tell him that yeah you like him but if he doesn't feel the same way then just let know well you at least want him in your life as your best friends if nothing else :) I hope it works ! Good luck !
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 12:25 PM
    I fail to see why one has anything to do with the other. Do they hate each other, and what are they doing to cause all this drama? How old are you? Who is the "them" your friend told?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 04:51 PM
    I don't understand much of this either. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend tells his best female friend he loves her should I be worried? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. It took him a long time to attach himself to me he did not tell me he loved me for over an year of our relationship and even after that he never said it much. He was very distant for the long me and wanted to things very very slow! I understood from his...

What do I say to my boyfriend when he tells me he likes my friend? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend, friend, and I were video chatting and my friend said my boyfriend is adorable but she doesn't mean it like she would date him or anything like that. It her way of giving a compliment to my boyfriends. But anyway, I accidentally hung up and when I entered the video chat again my...

Best friend tells me this? [ 19 Answers ]

-Best friend likes me -knows me for 5 yrs -im 20 he's 21 - he's akward and lacks confidence -tell him this -he says the only way you would see my "romantic side" is if we went on dates or be together one on one in a appropriate setting. -tell him that I do not see him that way so I can't be...

The girl I love tells me she has a boy friend but no body have seen him? [ 14 Answers ]

I met a girl 7 months ago I was falling in love with her deeply ever since ( I mean very very deeply . When ever I see her or met her my heart is thumping lke hell and get totally out of order) So 5 months ago I asked her whether she has a boy friend, she just smiled at me and said Yes ! After...

Boyfreind's best friend tells me something should I believe it [ 3 Answers ]

When your boyfreinds best friend tells you your boyfreind doesn't give a f*** about you anymore what is that suppose to mean. Should I believe it. I know one thing for sure his friend doesn't have a crush on me or anything like that so what exacly does it mean.its his best friend what he saying....

View more questions Search