Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uportyuma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Bryant thermostat troubleshooting
    The blue and red (heat & cool) buttons are stuck in the 'in' position. When the thermostat 'on' button is pushed in, only the red (heat) light comes on.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 06:40 PM
    Sounds like its time,, time maybe for a new tstat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant thermostat troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace/ac unit and thermostat. I had a new ac unit installed because the compressor went on the old one now my thermostat says outdoor air sensor error. I tried a new sensor and nothing changed could there be something wrong with my thermostat?

Bryant furnace troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 350mav plus 90 11yrs old It starts heating up a little bit than kicks the burner switch off and the cold air fan continues to blow

Bryant Furnace Troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

When gas furnace comes on I have flame rollback and it blows out pilot could this be a crack in the heat exchanger?

Bryant heating evolution thermostat troubleshooting? [ 2 Answers ]

New system (installed 6/2009): 2 zones, Bryant Evolution Control thermostat. Control panel regularly shows "system malfunction" reading with several "active events" recorded, although heating continues. Certified Bryant repair person here several times, but can't determine the problem. Says the...

Bryant plus 90 troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 23 year old "Bryant Plus 90" furnace. Until my house reaches the thermostat setting the burners remain on and the blower cycles on and off in 7 to 10 minute cycles. Should the burners remain on without the blower being on?

View more questions Search