Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tershawna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 06:15 PM
    I am confused on how to express the income statement data in common-size percent. The
    I am trying to find how to get the common size percent= analysis/base amount *100
    what numbers do I used to do it , what is the net revenue
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2013, 06:52 PM
    Have you tried expressing your percentage to two decimal places

i.e. 0.04% and not just as a decimal value

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common [ 2 Answers ]

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common equity, with no preferred stock. The yield to maturity on the company's outstanding bonds is 9 percent, and its tax rate is 40 percent. Percy's CFO estimates that the company's WACC is 9.96 percent. What is Percy's...

Common size percent [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to figure out the common size percent of an income statement?

Ch 17 Prob 17-1A Common Size Percent [ 1 Answers ]

I am confused on how to express the income statement data in common-size percent. The book shows that the percentage is analysis amount/base amount x 100. I don't know what the analysis or base amounts are referring to. Can anyone help me?

Common size percents-Income statement [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate common size percents when dealing with a 3 year income statement? I think I understand the two because you are subtracting the difference and then doing the percentage but I don't understand how to do the three column.

Preparing common size income statements [ 1 Answers ]

How do you prepare common size income statements?

View more questions Search