Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2005, 05:49 PM
    Sambo changes Judo competition
    Does anyone remember the affect that the art of Sambo had on Judo competition in the olympics? I believe it was the former Soviet Union that introduced Sambo techniques into Judo competition in the olympics.

Oldcoach

Check out some similar questions!

Perfect competition [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in first-year university I was told that this idea is the base of microeconomics. I'm kind of confused about it, so I tried a few sample questions. Namely, I had trouble answering the following questions regarding perfect competition: 1) How can I justify the assumption that all firms in...

Competition downer [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only in eight grade and our 21 girl squad has been practicing since June to make it to competition this year. Our competition has been moved several times and some of the girls are losing spirit. Half of them think god has some fate and doesn't want us to go because throughout the past two...

Presenting The First Annual AMHD Photo Competition! [ 52 Answers ]

I have decided to start a little competition right here on AMHD. I will give you a picture. I then want you to alter it via a graphics program and send it back to me. Whoever does the best job of altering the picture wins the prize. Closing date will be 1st August The prize will be a book...

See real competition? [ 4 Answers ]

Have you ever been to a competition? I work with Lifetime and there is a new reality cheerleading show that shows people how tough competitions are. I think there are some shows on ESPN that also show cheerleading competitions. Does anyone watch competitions on TV?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search