Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Topsy turvy tomatoes
    Hi, has anyone who used the Topsy Turvy tomatoes planter and was able to keep the plant from turning up to the sun and if so how did you do it without harming the plant. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Caterpillars on tomatoes [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy! I just found big green caterpillars on my tomato plants. Horn worms? I think that's what they're called. My plant is pretty bushy and I've only seen 4, but I can't imagine that being the end of them. They're super tricky to spot since they're obviously camouflaged into the plant and...

Tomatoes [ 1 Answers ]

How to grow and get fersh Tomatoes

Composting tomatoes [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any special considerations when adding tomatoes and cantalpoes to a compost geap. There seems to be an awfull lot of juice.

Rotting Tomatoes [ 2 Answers ]

My tomatoes are all rotting on the bottom before ripening. What can I do to prevent them from rotting?

Topsy - Gene Krupa [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a tape I made off the air of an old 78 version of Topsy. It started with the voice "topsy -part 1"m and when side one was finished you flipped over the 78 and it started with a voice "topsy - part 2". Any ideas where I can get a copy of this version of Topsy? Gene Krupa had a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search