Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 01:40 PM
    First word is they were in cahoots with al Qaida. How soon before Melissa "your children don't belong to you" Harris-Perry tells us how irrelevant their faith is to their plot to kill innocent people and inflict mass carnage in the name of Allah?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Its no more important than the KKK being Christians and hanging black people in the south. We got beyond it, and so will the others who are behind the curve of being "civilized"... hopefully.
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Come on Tal, don't be a denier. Their faith has EVERYTHING to do with their terrorism.
    Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 02:26 PM
    They are misguided as any knows Islam is about peace, and the acts of terror and murder is not about Islam at all. Like I said just because someone does evil things in the name of whatever god doesn't mean its about god.

The history of man is about many atrocities done in the name of god. Every religion has such fools. Its an excuse to hate.
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 02:50 PM
    What other religions are actively spawning such terrorists?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Some fundamentalist Christian groups, animal-rights groups, racist groups, and anti-gay-rights groups --

Animal Liberation Front
    Alpha 66 and Omega 7
    Army of God
    Aryan Nations
    Earth Liberation Front
    May 19th Communist Organization
    Phineas Priesthood

PITA and Westboro have had their moments.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Islam is about peace
    Bwaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    They are misguided as any knows Islam is about peace, and the acts of terror and murder is not about Islam at all. Like I said just because someone does evil things in the name of whatever god doesn't mean its about god.

The history of man is about many atrocities done in the name of god. Every religion has such fools. Its an excuse to hate.
    Actually it is all about islam. What you need to keep in mind is that for us many things are shocking but as for the muslim line of thinking its not to bad of an idea. They are conditioned to violence in their every day lives.

SHARIA LAW / PENALTIES

Punishment for adultery in Islam
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Some fundamentalist Christian groups, animal-rights groups, racist groups, and anti-gay-rights groups --

Animal Liberation Front
    Alpha 66 and Omega 7
    Army of God
    Aryan Nations
    Earth Liberation Front
    Phineas Priesthood

Haven't seen any othe those wanting to talk in my church, There are "christians" and there are Christians, not every one who has read a Bible is a christian
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Haven't seen any othe those wanting to talk in my church, There are "christians" and there are Christians, not every one who has read a Bible is a christian
    By the same token, there are "Muslims" and there are Muslims. Not everyone who has read a Koran is a Muslim.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 09:43 PM
    By the same token, there are "Muslims" and there are Muslims. Not everyone who has read a Koran is a Muslim.
    The way I see it is that there are muslim clerics preaching hate and no one stops them. Their reach goes far beyond their own communities as is apparent in Boston. If Muslims just turn a blind eye then they are complicit in the outcome and no different to the bombers.

Fact is religion of any persuasion will kill you
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 23, 2013, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    " if the country willing to act then no need."

Are you saying that you believe Russia is somehow responsible for this, that Russia should somehow act? If so, what would you specifically like Russia to do about these two adults who lived in the US? The US can't monitor every US citizen in Russia. I think it works both ways.

If anyone believes your logic the US would be boycotting every other Country in the World.

Citizens of India continue to commit crimes against US citizens. In fact, as of today there is another warning to US citizens, particularly women, concerning assaults and rapes in India. I think the US should boycott India.
    Similarly many Indian killed in US. So India should ban US. And yes there warning, doesn't mean people are getting raped all over.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Russia acted appropriately . If anything ,the FBI dropped the ball. But then again. Had they positioned and infiltrated with informants ,they would be accused of conducting a sting for the purpose of entrapment . I've seen many web pages where the FBI is actually accused of CREATING terrorists instead of combating terrorists . This is one of the examples where a plot wasn't foiled . Plots that are successfully thwarted are dismissed and poo pooed as no big thing... just a bunch of amateurs ,wannabees who would never had gone so far in their plot without the FBI encouragement .
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 05:10 AM

Animal Liberation Front
    Alpha 66 and Omega 7
    Army of God
    Aryan Nations
    Earth Liberation Front
    Phineas Priesthood

Those are all religions? How many buildings has Phelps clan flown planes into?
    Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Those are all religions? How many buildings has Phelps clan flown planes into?
    How much hatred and divisiveness have these Christians spread?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    similarly many Indian killed in US. so India should ban US. and yes there warning, doesn't mean people are getting raped all over.
    Which Indian are you referring to ? American Indian or those that came from India?
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How much hatred and divisiveness have these Christians spread?
    Phelps is no Christian. There's a difference between being an a$$ and being a terrorist and murderer, surely you know that.

My question remains, what other religions beside Islam are spawning terrorists that maim, kill and cause mass physical destruction?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2013, 06:37 AM
    Hello Steve:

what other religions beside Islam are spawning terrorists that maim, kill and cause mass physical destruction?
    If you were an ORDINARY peaceful Pakistani, you'd say CHRISTIANS are terrorists who maim and kill. Why wouldn't he be right? Terror from the sky is TERROR, whether it happens in NY City, or Northern Waziristan.

You DO think we're a Christian nation, don't you? Why shouldn't HE think the same thing?

Excon
    Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Why can you not put the jihadists in the same category as Phelps, A$$HOLES? There are 2.2 billion Muslims and if they wanted a war, there would be one yet you denigrate the many by the actions of the few.

That's what makes your question prejudicial, and irrelevant. The problem isn't religion, it's the a$$holes that claim the religion. Or there part of it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Man it really pi$$es you lefties off to connect murderous terrorists with Islam. Are you that afraid of them, because you have no qualms railing on Christians that haven't bombed anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hitmen in boston [ 1 Answers ]

Gangster movie set in boston where two brothers are hitmen in boston

Boston wills? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cousin just passed away- he was a resident of Boston, Mass and I live in Atlanta, GA. I am pretty sure he had some money tucked away, and that he left some of it to me as I was one of his closest relitives. Right now my mom has the most control. She said that she lost power of...

Boston Terriers [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to give an answer that may not be much help, but I must tell you how glad I am that you are giving a rescue dog a second chance. I hope you are working with a good rescue that will be sure to make a successful placement. Maybe your rescue would be the best place to find out about a good...

View more questions Search