Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalieh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 06:47 AM
    What is the difference between a social problem and an individual problem
    What are the distinguishing features of a social policy?
    G H Potts Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 07:06 AM
    Your question required more definition. An individual problem (you have bad body odor) could also be a social problem since your ability to be with other people would be degraded. On the other hand an individual problem (I can't stand the sight of dogs because they scare me to death) is an individual problem and does not affect a group.

If I were you, I would define your question very specifically and give (made up) examples of what you are thinking. "Social problem" can either be you or your small group of friends or an entire nation. "Individual" can either be you only, or a small group of larger group that has no real impact on surrounding members. The word "problem" is, in itself, a problem in that one person's problem is another person's solution. My problem with not liking dogs is the SPCA's love. (In fact, I like dogs very much, by the way).

They way you have asked your question it can not be answered with a definitive response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat has a social problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a male cat about 2.5 years old. His name is Skipper and he is a gorgeous red american shorthair. He was very active and extrmemly clutsy as a kitten breaking more things in the house than usual. He eats everything, loves people and never meows. I have 5 cats total, 2 males (including him)...

10 year age difference a problem or my problem? [ 8 Answers ]

New here and thanks for 'listening'. Hubby and I 11 years difference. I'm 40, he's 51. We have 1 child age 6. Dated 6 years, he previously married and 1 child. Broke it off after 4 1/2 years said I deserved someone to marry me, give me family he did not want any of that. Well, year later we were...

What is the difference between the social and the sociological problem [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between the social and the sociological problem

Social problem vs social control [ 1 Answers ]

Social problem vs socail control

View more questions Search