Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 04:54 AM
    i need others opinion.thanks
    My boss gave me 3 pictures.and he asked me to create a short presentation using that pictures,a presentation related in sales.
    here are the picture:
    1.A picture of a math exam stating "write the sum",so the student with the word sum instead for the "sum".example 2+2=sum.
    2.A picture of a pair of shoes which design is a complete symbols of all chemical symbols.like Au-gold etc.and a caption in picture "HOW I PASS CHEMISTRY"
    3.A picture of a shoe which have to brand on it, adidas and a nike.

Please help me to create a short presentation regarding this.I appreciate your help.thank you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 21, 2013, 06:39 AM
    I'm sorry, but this makes no sense in terms of what sort of presentation is required or why.
    If it's a shoe company, what is the object? To appeal to students?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 08:19 AM
    ... and are you going to pay us what you get after we put the effort into doing your job for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of your opinion [ 27 Answers ]

So here is the thing. I really like this guy that I have been knowing a good while. He knows how I feel about him and all that stuff. But the only thing is that he doesn't want a relationship right now, in which I respect that. He hasn't said that he don't like me he just doesn't want a...

Do I need a second opinion? [ 1 Answers ]

My six month old daughter has this green gummy stuff in her eyes. It prevents her from opening her eyes after sleeping most times. Underneath her eye also gets red, irratated and swolen. This is not the first time it has happened, and usually happens along with a cold, or this time, teething... ...

What is your opinion? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old male, no children, and single. First off, I'm not sure right now if I want to be with anyone. If that changes, I would like to find a woman who doesn't want children either. I have nothing against children, I just don't see myself as a parent. I've thought about sterilizing...

View more questions Search