Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ujessica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Huge legs!
    :confused: I had huge legs all my life. I got made fun of a lot. I do not know how to lose wieght on my legs. Please tell me what to eat to lose weight on my legs and what exsercises to do to lose wweight on my big legs.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I had the same problem-but I run, go biking and do pilates as a regular workout. The pilates is really good because it tones and lengthens your entire body, because it's basically just a lot of stretching. Whatever you do, just stay active and don't give up. It takes time to see results. I just had a baby, so I'm working double time to try to get back in shape. But, I'm already seeing results. It's a good feeling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HUGE Mistake [ 6 Answers ]

I was seeing this guy for a while and recently I told him that I think we should just be friends. We had only gone on one date. Now I want to to go back out with him. I called him to tell him this. He said he was busy and he was going to call me back. This was over a week ago. Should I call him...

Huge Problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem getting close to people. That includes friends and boys. I know its because of my dad. He use to abuse my mom and then finally my mom kicked him out. That was about years ago. I want to know how to open up and let people in. I keep them at a distance. This has resulted in me...

I need huge help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm making a project for my school and I need to know some things about electrical subjects. 1- what's a 1900 box? 2- what's a j box? 3- what's EMT? 4- how many general circuits in a residential kitchen, what size wire, and how many amps per circuit? 5- if you found a yellow, orange, or...

Huge Legs [ 2 Answers ]

HI EVERY ONE My problem is that I have a verrrrry big leg they are huge they were not like this before ? I am walking dayly for 1 hour What your a device to me?

Got myself into a huge mess! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been living outside of the US for the past 10 yearrs illegally, having overstayed my visa. I wish to return to the US and want to know if I might face any difficulties in this. I also do not have a Social Security card, having lost it ages ago. The problem is that I have since been both...

View more questions Search