Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyworried21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Can a girl get pregnant during an unknown miscarriage?
    My girlfriend was 3 months pregnant with our child and the then she got a horrible pain and took her to the doctor.. the doctor said the baby had died due to placential problems or something.. he also said that the baby was maybe dead for a couple of week.. we had unprotected sex a week and half before this happened.. I was just wondering if anyone knew if she could be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant ? Or having a miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 30 and have a very regular 28 days cycle , Dec it was supposed to come on the 25th but did n't on the 29th I did a home pregnancy test results came with one solid stripe and one very light pink stripe, just been having nausea, lots of visits to the bathroom, tired, even have a terrible back...

Still Pregnant After Miscarriage?? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi On October 10, I went to emerg with bleeding, I found out I was pregnant the week before. The dr said with the amount of blood loss that I was having a miscarriage. And there was absolutely no pain. I took bloodtests but he never told me the results all he said was the level was low. The dr...

Is it possible to still be pregnant after a miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Adriana. I had a miscarriage almost 4 weeks ago. I did not have to have a d n c done. My doctor did an ultrasound and told me I had passed everything normally. Lately thoug I've been feeling as if I am still pregnant. Headaches, nausea, tiredness, soar breasts all that never really...

Miscarriage 3 weeks pregnant how long after can you get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

How long after can you start trying again after a miscarriage

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.