Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basswisperer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2013, 01:38 PM
    Centurion 35 day wall clock
    Can anyone please tell me how often do I wind this clock and do I wind both sides eqauly ,thank you
    Nytrocarmen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 02:55 PM
    Growing up with mine. We always waited until it would stop completely then wound both sides until they were just tight. Try not to over wind. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Centurion 35 day wind up wall clock with chime [ 3 Answers ]

My husband found this clock at a garge sale n I can't figure out how to get the chime to work does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work

Centurion 35 day wind up clock [ 0 Answers ]

I also have inherited a Centurion 35 day Chime Clock... My question is "How much should I wind the springs? There are 2 winding places. Do I have to do a certain one first? It also says "Complete with Chime cut-off control", I'd like to know where this is and how to operate it.

Centurion 35 Day Wall Clock. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Centurion 35 Day Wall Clock that, after being wound up, only works for a short time. The chimes keep banging unless I flip the leaver all way to left. Any suggestions on how to get it to keep time.

Centurion wall clock [ 3 Answers ]

My wall clock has started going nuts. My dad had told me if I let the clock unwind that there was a certain way I had to do the wind to get it to work properly. Does any have the manuel in PDF or can anyone tell me how to take care of this. I know I have the manuel somewhere, just can't remember...

View more questions Search