Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheetaljain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2013, 07:12 AM
    Office Politics : Work Allocation
    Hi All,

I am working as a Business Analyst in the previous release and got a lot of appreciation from SMR from onshore guys. During the review of the final confirmed requirements by Assistant Manager from my team raised question on the design because of that we had to go back and make changes.
    Now in this new release when he is working as BA and I have joined his team. I have also got a flaw in the design. Instead of raising it in the call, I discussed about this flaw and explained him. Post that he raised this point in the call and didn't even told anyone that I have done this work. I am feeling that he wants to take the credit alone. Please guide me for this situation.

Thanks,
    Sheetal
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Tell "him" exactly what you've told us. On the other hand until he does something - takes credit, shares credit - you are only guessing at the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Registration in the state work force office. Job Application for work in Ireland . [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, My job intermediary company recommended that I contact you and seek assistance regarding the Personal work force registration number as well as the preparation of the other requirements such as Cover letter, CV European format and Work permit Form. It is compulsory for my job...

A company without office politics? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, need some advise from you all. My friend has just being fired from a job because Of the office politics. He hates it. Now he's looking for a new job and every interview He goes, he will ask whether there's office politics In the company. Do you think there's really a company totally...

The situations that comes along with Office Politics [ 1 Answers ]

What if a boss tells his staff work is slow, and he has to rotate everyone schedule so everyone can get paid, but instead allowed all his employees except two of his employees to gain hours and a steady paycheck? Do you think this situation is unfair?

Do you talk about Politics @ work? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey there, Do you talk about Politics at work? Who do you talk to about your Politics opinion? Is that safe to talk about it at all? Why? I would like to see different reasons for that. Start myself, I don't mention a word about politics at work.

View more questions Search