Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicholashoff75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 06:33 PM
    How do I remove deeksha energy from a oneness meditation/deeksha
    I went to a meditation where the meditator laid there hands on our heads and transferred divine deeksha energy to us. This is a huge movement now as part of Oneness University's (supposedly) help in awakening human consciousness. Since this experience I feel like I have an energy on my body that will not go away and it feels quite invasive. I have tried removing through a spiritual healer and have also tried hypnosis. I don't know if it will wear off or if there is truly someone who can remove it. Please help.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 19, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Any spiritual issue can be removed. However, having it removed would most likely involve you leaving that religious mindset behind you.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 19, 2013, 11:19 PM
    Deeksha energy... deeksha is itself a different process. But meditation is different. It's not religious thing on meditation level if the healer touched you. If you done this first time that may be the reason you are feeling invasive. I think you should learn to control and balance that energy. That is the best solution for it. Only you can handle it. So the meditation is the way. Does healer recite any mantra during meditation? If yes then what is it? Pranayam is the easiest thing you can try, anulom vilom will balance your entire system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please advise how to remove bad luck and attract positive energy [ 2 Answers ]

My life is very difficult. Nothing works out well. Can't find a job, keep failing my driving test, even though I drive really well, etc What should I do. Please help

Can we measure energy of 2 single phases in a 3 phase energy CT meter [ 1 Answers ]

We have two single phase energy sources. We want to measure the energy flown through these two phases in one meter. Can we use a 3 phase CT meter, connect two CTs to the meter and short the CTs link of the 3rd phase in the meter?

If I remove 3 light bulbs on 6 bulb light bar, will my energy be reduced? [ 2 Answers ]

How about ceiling fans, 4 lights and I would be just fine with lights?

How would argue against the assertion that the Oneness of Divine Lordship [ 6 Answers ]

How would argue against the assertion that the Oneness of Divine Lordship is not an evidence of the Oneness of Divine Godship. Substantiate your claim with evidences.

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

View more questions Search